Training for the culture of caring.
- CareReady® Hands for Clinicians
- ServeReady® Hands for the Kitchen
- TouchReady®Surfaces for Staff & Guests
Differing departmental views on handwashing must be dealt with upfront in order to be properly considered along side competing efficiency or sales enhancing projects. These tools are designed for the project leader to engage cross-departmental staff and make proposed handwashing upgrades important to their success. Overcoming starts with a plan and HandwshingforLife can help in planning for success.
What it does
- Reassures customers and raises operator value over competition
- Becomes an integral component of operator’s Loyalty Program
- Motivates staff handwashing to be working for a leader
How it works
- Assesses risk of current handwashing practices.
- Follows the five HandsOn™ steps
- Installs effective electronic handwash monitoring technology
- Submits Handwashing Certification application with a scanned copy of latest month’s compliance data and Health Department audit
- Receives certification in a pre-selected format suitable for front and back of house.
On request. Contact us below.